There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
By Robert Fox
Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
MyExcaliburXyz enables you to reach hundreds of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At MyExcaliburXyz, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from MyExcaliburXyz Marketplace. All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on MyExcaliburXyz. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your MyExcaliburXyz account.
Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
Sellers understand and agree to:
Provide honest, accurate information about the goods and / or services you are offering through Our Services, including accurately representing your listings, pricing, and shipping cost, accurately representing your items in your listing photos; and accurately describing the professional services you provide, including any certifications or education required by your industry. Set forth on a publicly accessible website, and honor, clear policies governing e-commerce issues including acceptance of orders, returns, refunds and exchanges and denoting a clear time frame by which Buyers have to make returns or request refunds or exchanges.
To include Shipping fees within their cost of sale to Buyers, and to not charge Shipping fees or otherwise add additional Shipping fees to Buyers shopping carts when Buyers purchase their products through MyExcaliburXyz. You can price your items to include the cost of shipping in your item listing price.
Provide prompt and timely shipment of orders, processing of transactions, and customer service. If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify us within 3 days of the date on which the order was placed. Provide prompt, timely, and respectful customer service and use your best efforts to maintain trust with Your Buyers. You will alert us in the event of any disagreements or disputes with Buyers. You Will try and negotiate buyers directly. If unsuccessful We will engage with the Buyers on your behalf in the event of any disagreements or disputes. Do
Not use duplicate accounts, names or interfaces, or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing. Our policies: Do Not infringe on the intellectual property rights of other any other person or entity. Do Not coordinate pricing with other sellers, or in any way attempt to fix prices. Do Not engage in fee avoidance, including by encouraging Our buyers to purchase items outside of Our Services, altering an item’s price after sale for the purpose of avoiding transaction fees, or using another’s user’s account without authorization. Respond to messages and disputes from Buyers through Our Services in a prompt and timely manner and be kind and respectful in your communications with Buyers, other Sellers, and all users of Our Services.
Fair Trade Policy:
This Fair Trading Policy defines what are the fraudulent activities that sellers are not allowed to participate in. This is to inculcate professional and reliable seller behavior so that we can boost the confidence and preserve the trust of shoppers for our platform.
MyExcaliburXyz offers a subscription plan which Seller need to choose as per their requirements which comes just for $5 and it will renew yearly. An automatic License agreement will have to be agreed once seller chooses a plan of subscription. This can be subject to change.
MyExcaliburXyz does not allow sellers to involve in any kind of fraudulent activities that allegedly infringe on the property rights or other legitimate rights and interests of others.
Listed below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of fraud:
- The seller obtains payment by providing goods, services or logistics information that are false or inconsistent with the description of the product listing.
- Implementing fraudulent acts through third-party accounts
- Sending a phishing link or Trojan virus information in order to defraud other people
- Fraudulently using the name of MyExcaliburXyz and its affiliates or MyExcaliburXyz customer service
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on MyExcaliburXyz to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to MyExcaliburXyz and our customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse MyExcaliburXyz features or services
- Do Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Do Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Do Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Do Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
- Do Not attempt to circumvent the MyExcaliburXyz sales process
- Do Not operate more than one selling account on MyExcaliburXyz without a legitimate business need
- Do Not engage in conduct that violates price fixing laws
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other MyExcaliburXyz policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
Seller code of conduct:
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third-party.
Circumventing the Sales Process:
You may not attempt to circumvent the MyExcaliburXyz sales process or divert MyExcaliburXyz customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
You must provide accurate information to MyExcaliburXyz and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all MyExcaliburXyz policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for MyExcaliburXyz customers.
- Never list products that may cause harm to MyExcaliburXyz customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and MyExcaliburXyz or you and our customers
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or "gaming" of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate MyExcaliburXyz search results or sales rankings
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on MyExcaliburXyz. Misusing the MyExcaliburXyz website: As a community, all sellers are able to access and use the MyExcaliburXyz website. If a seller uploads excessive amounts of data repeatedly, or otherwise uses the website in an excessive or unreasonable way, it can create a disproportional load on the website and impair the ability of other sellers to easily access and use the website. If a seller is misusing or making excessive or unreasonable use of the MyExcaliburXyz website, MyExcaliburXyz may in its sole discretion can restrict or block and even be banned accessfully to product feeds or any other website functions that are being misused until the seller stops its misuse.
You may want to upload photos, videos of your services or goods, messages to other users, and You agree not to upload content that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, or vulgar, no pornographic or tobacco use that in any way violates another’s intellectual property rights. You also agree not to upload content that is misleading, false or deceptive.
Privacy and Personal Information: